Dr. Eric Olson has more than 20 years of experience in management consulting and industry where he has worked with organizations of all sizes and across industries. His experience spans business, operations and IT strategy development, e-commerce and e-business, innovation management, process improvement and supply chain optimization, procurement and strategic sourcing, corporate mergers and joint ventures, and environmental stewardship.
He holds B.S. and Ph.D. degrees from Cornell University, an M.B.A. from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology-Sloan, and an M.S. from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. He is also a member of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers and a licensed Professional Engineer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Introduction to Sustainable Business Practices (Collection), An
- eBook (Watermarked) $95.99
- Drive Growth Through Sustainable Business Practices (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $117.59
- Better Green Business: Strategy, Methods, and Solutions for Environmental Stewardship
- eBook (Watermarked) $31.99