Carolyn L. Evans
Carolyn L. Evans is Associate Professor of Economics at Santa Clara University. She specializes in international economics and political economy and has worked at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, the Federal Reserve Board of Governors, and the White House Council of Economic Advisers.
- Valuation: Methods and Models in Applied Corporate Finance
- eBook (Watermarked) $55.99
- Financial Crisis in Perspective (Collection), The
- eBook (Watermarked) $52.79
- Global Economic System, The: How Liquidity Shocks Affect Financial Institutions and Lead to Economic Crises
- eBook (Watermarked) $27.99