This chapter is from the book
Write tests for the following situations.
- A transaction may be canceled even when nothing has happened.
- A transaction may be completed even when nothing has happened.
- A partial payment may be made in a transaction, but the transaction cannot be completed until the rest of the payment is made.
- A partial refund may be made in a transaction in which a payment has been made. The transaction cannot be canceled until the rest of the refund is made.
- An overpayment is not permitted in a transaction.
- An overrefund is not permitted in a transaction.
- A negative payment, or refund, is not permitted.
- A negative count, or time period, is not permitted in a rent action in a transaction .