- 20.1 Programming and Iterative, Evolutionary Development
- 20.2 Mapping Designs to Code
- 20.3 Creating Class Definitions from DCDs
- 20.4 Creating Methods from Interaction Diagrams
- 20.5 Collection Classes in Code
- 20.6 Exceptions and Error Handling
- 20.7 Defining the Sale.makeLineItem Method
- 20.8 Order of Implementation
- 20.9 Test-Driven or Test-First Development
- 20.10 Summary of Mapping Designs to Code
- 20.11 Introduction to the NextGen POS Program Solution
- 20.12 Introduction to the Monopoly Program Solution
20.7 Defining the Sale.makeLineItem Method
As a final example, the makeLineItem method of class Sale can also be written by inspecting the enterItem collaboration diagram. An abridged version of the interaction diagram, with the accompanying Java method, is shown in Figure 20.6.
Figure 20.6 Sale.makeLineItem method.