- Scott Ambler, "Model Storming: An Agile Best Practice"
- Jane Cleland-Huang and Mark Denne, Software by Numbers: Low-Risk, High-Return Development
- Mike Cohn, Agile Estimating and Planning
- Ellen Gottesdiener, "Agile Requirements, in Context"
- Ellen Gottesdiener, Requirements by Collaboration: Workshops for Defining Needs
- Luke Hohmann, Steve Johnson, and Rich Mironov, Living in an Agile World: The Role of Product Management When Development Goes Agile (Kindle book, 2009, available on Amazon.com)
- Hubert Smits, "Five Levels of Agile Planning: From Enterprise Product Vision to Team Stand-Up"
- Jean Tabaka, Collaboration Explained: Facilitation Skills for Software Project Leaders
Ellen Gottesdiener is the founder of EBG Consulting, which helps business and technical teams build a shared understanding of product needs so they deliver value at the right time. She is the author of Requirements by Collaboration: Workshops for Defining Needs and The Software Requirements Memory Jogger. Ellen is an internationally recognized facilitator, trainer, speaker, and expert on requirements development, product chartering, retrospectives, and collaborative workshops. Subscribe to EBG Consulting's free monthly newsletter, "Success with Requirements," and visit the EBG website for a variety of resources. You can reach Ellen at email@example.com.