- Copyright 2002
- Dimensions: S
- Pages: 1
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-040760-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-040760-3
- The fastest, easiest way to master Web design!
- 6+ hours of expert audio annotations, extensive HTML code library, animations, interactive practice exams, exercises, and more!
- Master planning, navigation, HTML, tables, forms, graphics, and site interactivityand learn advanced design techniques!
- Based on WOW's Certified Professional Web Master Curriculum!
Master Web design, hands on! The multimedia CD-ROM contains more than 6 hours of expert audio walkthroughs, an extensive HTML code library, animations, interactive questions, exercises and more. You also get a copy of the best-selling book Understanding Web Development, in both printed and electronic form plus a complete bonus e-book: Designing Web Interfaces, Hypertext, and Multimedia!
In this awesome multimedia-and-book training course, four of the world's leading Web design pros teach you the key skills you need to succeed in Web design! Jumpstart your Web career with expert guidance and hands-on practice covering effective navigation, tables, frames, forms, stylesheets, even security! You'll find an amazing library of HTML code, plus practical tips, practice exams, and exercises. Fully endorsed by the World Organization of Webmasters (WOW). This package delivers what you need to become an expert Web designerfaster than you ever imagined!
Just some of what you'll master...
- All the fundamentals! HTML concepts, tables, frames, text, graphics, hyperlinks, and more
- Proven approaches to building sites that are easy to use and navigate
- High-impact interactivity: forms and beyond
- Up-to-the-minute Web design timesaversincluding HTML 4.0 stylesheets
- Advanced techniques for streamlining and simplifying Web development
- Practical security solutions, including restricting site access, step by step
THE WORLD'S #1 INTRODUCTION TO WEB DESIGN
- The only Web design guide endorsed by the World Organization of Webmasters
- Friendly, practical, comprehensive, and full of examples
- Real-world solutions for site design, navigation, interactivity, and more
- Expert tips and tricks from top Web designers
BONUS 2nd e-Book!
Designing Web InterfacesThe #1 tutorial and reference for building great interactive applications! Who Should Read Buy This?
- Everyone who wants to create great Web sites!
- New Web designers and students
- Experienced Web designers seeking to update their skills
- Web developers broadening their expertise