Operating Systems, Server
Working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- Your Price: $31.99
- List Price: $39.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 624
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-4905-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-4905-7
Configure, adapt, and extend Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011—guided by two of the leading implementation specialists in the field. Whether you’re an IT professional, a developer, or a power user, you’ll get pragmatic, hands-on insights for customizing CRM in your organization—with or without programming.
Discover how to:
- Set up and configure your system
- Plan and configure security settings and information access
- Easily customize form attributes, views, and relationships
- Create and deploy custom reports
- Use xRM to quickly create and efficiently manage line-of-business applications
- Automate business workflows
- Extend Microsoft Dynamics CRM with scripts and assemblies
Table of Contents
- Part I: Overview and Configuration
- Chapter 1: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Overview
- Chapter 2: Setup and Common Tasks
- Chapter 3: Managing Security and Information Access
- Chapter 4: Data and Document Management
- Part II: Solutions
- Chapter 5: Solutions Overview and Concepts
- Chapter 6: Entity: Fields and Option Sets
- Chapter 7: Entity Customization: Forms
- Chapter 8: Entity Customization: Views and Charts
- Chapter 9: Entity Customization: Relationships
- Chapter 10: Entity Customization: Custom Entities and Activities
- Chapter 11: Solutions: Web Resources
- Chapter 12: Solutions: Client Extensions
- Chapter 13: Reports and Dashboards
- Part III: Processes
- Chapter 14: Workflow Processes
- Chapter 15: Dialog Processes
- About Sonoma Partners
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase