Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
VBA and Macros for Microsoft Excel, Adobe Reader
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $25.59
- List Price: $31.99
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2004
- Pages: 576
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-7686-6587-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7686-6587-1
Everyone is looking for ways to save money these days. That can be hard to do for businesses that have complex needs, such as custom software applications. However, VBA and Macros for Microsoft Excel can teach you ways to customize pre-existing software to meet your specific needs. A variety of topics are covered that are sure to give you a solid knowledge of the VBA language. Event programming, user forms, carts, pivot tables, multi-dimensional arrays and Web queries are just a few of the areas you will learn about in this book. Written by the principal behind the leading Excel Web site, www.mrexcel.com, this book is sure to save you time and money!
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Visual Basic 2012 Unleashed, 2nd Edition
- Book $47.99
- Doing Objects in Visual Basic 2005
- Book $43.99