Training Guide Configuring Windows Server 2012 Advanced Services (MCSA)
- Your Price: $38.39
- List Price: $47.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2014
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 700
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-7420-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-7420-2
Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
Designed to help enterprise administrators develop real-world, job-role-specific skills—this Training Guide focuses on advanced configuration of services necessary to deploy, manage and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure. Build hands-on expertise through a series of lessons, exercises, and suggested practices—and help maximize your performance on the job.
This Microsoft Training Guide:
- Provides in-depth, hands-on training you take at your own pace
- Focuses on job-role-specific expertise for deploying and managing advanced infrastructure services in Windows Server 2012
- Creates a foundation of skills which, along with on-the-job experience, can be measured by Microsoft Certification exams such as 70-412
Sharpen your skills. Increase your expertise.
- Configure full forest and domain trust relationships
- Configure Active Directory (AD) sites and manage AD replication
- Implement advanced DNS and DHCP solutions
- Install, configure, and manage AD Certificate Services
- Manage backups and recover servers
- Optimize storage and configure advanced file services
- Manage failover clustering and Network Load Balancing
- Move virtual machines from one Hyper-V server to another
- Implement Dynamic Access Control and Active Directory RMS
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Advanced Active Directory infrastructure
- Chapter 2: Active Directory sites and replication
- Chapter 3: Advanced DHCP and DNS
- Chapter 4: Active Directory Certificate Services
- Chapter 5: Backup and recovery
- Chapter 6: Advanced file services and storage
- Chapter 7: High availability
- Chapter 8: Virtual machine and site resilience
- Chapter 9: DAC and AD RMS
- Chapter 10: Active Directory Federation Services
- About the author
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase