Home & Office Computing
Street Photography: A Guide to Finding and Capturing Authentic Portraits and Streetscapes
- Your Price: $8.00
- List Price: $10.00
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2014
- Dimensions: 6" x 9"
- Pages: 61
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-376077-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-376077-4
Street photography is about people. As a street photographer your job is to be in the moment and acutely aware of your surroundings—what a person is wearing, the way traffic is moving, or if the weather is changing. Good street photographers are watching constantly and leveraging these elements to capture subjects in authentic moments. In this ebook, Chicago-based photographer John Batdorff offers his best tips and techniques for finding and making great street images. You will learn about:
- Selecting cameras and lenses to get the job done
- Assessing your street approach and getting in the proper mindset
- Scouting locations and working them fully to get your best shot
- Blending in with your equipment, clothing, and body language
- Observing vs. engaging with your subjects
- Establishing a style and finishing your vision with post processing choices
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase