Thinking strategically is what separates managers and leaders. Learn the fundamentals about how to create winning strategy and lead your team to deliver it. From understanding what strategy can do for you, through to creating a strategy and engaging others with strategy, this book offers practical guidance and expert tips. It is peppered with punchy, memorable examples from real leaders winning (and losing) with real world strategies.
The Strategy Book focuses on how you can create powerful strategies to deliver success in a competitive world. It answers the following questions:
· What do we know about strategy?
· What can creative strategy do for you?
· How can you effectively create winning strategies?
· How to think and act strategically?
· How can you engage people with strategy?
· How do you avoid pitfalls, problems, and screw-ups?
It can be read as a whole or you can dip into the easy-to-read, bite-size sections as and when you need to deal with a particular issue. The structure has been specially designed to make sections quick and easy to use – you’ll find yourself referring to them again and again.