Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Special Edition Using the Internet and Web, Adobe Reader
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2002
- Pages: 720
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-7686-5631-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7686-5631-2
Special Edition Using the Internet and Web covers multiple individual end-user activities-it's like having a dozen activity-specific books under a single cover! The book is organized by activity-how people spend their time online. Each chapter describes a specific activity, and shows users the best ways to engage in that activity online-complete with real-world tips and advice for getting the most of that time online. Topics range from getting connected-and getting connected faster-to online shopping and downloading MP3 files. In short, whatever users want to do online, they'll find in this book-without having to wade through hundreds of pages of software-specific instruction.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- My LinkedIn
- Book $19.99
- My LinkedIn
- eBook (Watermarked) $15.99