SOA with Java, Rough Cuts
- By Andre Tost, Thomas Erl, Clemens Utschig-Utschig, Philip Thomas, Satadru Roy, David Chou, Raj Balasubramanian
- Published Jun 9, 2009 by Prentice Hall. Part of the The Prentice Hall Service Technology Series from Thomas Erl series.
- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 7" x 9-1/4"
- Pages: 848
- Edition: 1st
- Rough Cuts
- ISBN-10: 0-13-704589-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-704589-1
This comprehensive tutorial explains and demonstrates how to build and implement service-oriented solutions by combining established SOA principles, patterns, and practices with modern Java services technology.
Table of Contents
2. Case Study Background
Part I. Fundamentals
3. Fundamental SOA Concepts
4. Basic Java Distributed Technologies
5. Web Service Technologies
6. Building Web Services with Java
Part II. Building Services with Java
7. Service-Orientation Principles with Java Web Services
8. Utility Services with Java
9. Entity Services with Java
10. Task Services with Java
11. Service Composition with Java
Part III. Enterprise SOA with Java
12. Advanced Java Web Services Technologies
13. ESB as SOA Infrastructure
14. Enterprise SOA Foundations with Java
15. SOA Performance Tuning with Java
16. SOA Security
17. Portals and the Presentation Layer
18. Cloud Computing with Java
Available to Safari Books Online Subscribers
What is this?
Rough Cuts are manuscripts that are developed but not yet published, available through Safari Books Online. Rough Cuts provide you access to the very latest information on a given topic and offer you the opportunity to interact with the author to influence the final publication.