Graphics & Web Design
Photoshop & Adobe
Real World Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers, Portable Document
- Your Price: $38.39
- List Price: $47.99
About Watermarked eBooks
This PDF will be accessible from your Account page after purchase and requires the free Adobe® Reader® software to read it.
The eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Watermarked eBook FAQ
Register your product
to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- Copyright 2011
- Pages: 600
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-211787-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-211787-6
This edition of Real World Photoshop is more tightly focused for the needs and demands of the professional digital photographers. From acquiring images to using an efficient processing workflow to maintaining image quality and final output quality all within the powerful feature set of Adobe Photoshop CS5. Coverage of new CS5 features includes: Refining Edges, Eyedropper tools, Merge to HDR, Content Aware Fill/Scale/Heal, and Lens Profile.
The book's focus helps readers understand the core workflow tasks, main print and web output options as well as the commercial printing information necessary to hand off images for prepress. Essentials information on file formats, color settings, image adjustment fundamentals, sharpness, detail, noise reduction, and image storage and output is also included. Photoshop Extended is covered where it relates specifically to photographers.
- The perfect guide for intermediate to advanced photographers to set up an effective workflow and master the features of Photoshop CS5.
- Streamlined to focus on features of Photoshop CS5 and Photoshop CS5 Extended that are most relevant to intermediate and advanced digital photographers
- Four-color guide packed with essential tips and step-by-step techniques
- Includes unrivaled coverage of Photoshop CS5 color settings and color management principles
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase