Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
OSGi and Equinox: Creating Highly Modular Java Systems, Adobe Reader
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $31.99
- List Price: $39.99
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2010
- Dimensions: 7 X 9-1/8
- Pages: 528
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-61235-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-61235-9
<>A Hands-On Guide to Equinox and the OSGi Framework
In OSGI and Equinox: Creating Highly Modular Java™ Systems, three leading experts show developers—for the first time—exactly how to make the most of these breakthrough technologies for building highly modular dynamic systems.
You’ll quickly get started with Eclipse bundle tooling, create your first OSGi-based system, and move rapidly to sophisticated production development. Next, you’ll master best practices and techniques for creating systems with exceptional modularity and maintainability. You’ll learn all about OSGi’s Declarative Services and how to use them to solve a wide variety of real-world problems. Finally, you’ll see everything that you’ve learned implemented in a complete case study project that takes you from early prototype through application delivery.
For every Eclipse developer, regardless of previous experience, this book
- Combines a complete hands-on tutorial, online sample code at every step, and deep technical dives for working developers
- Covers the OSGi programming model, component development, OSGi services, Eclipse bundle tooling, server-side Equinox, and much more
- Offers knowledge, guidance, and best practices for overcoming the complexities of building modular systems
- Addresses practical issues ranging from integrating third-party code libraries to server-side programming
- Includes a comprehensive case study that goes beyond prototyping to deliver a fully refined
and refactored production system
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Java SE 8 for the Really Impatient
- Book $31.99