Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Object-Oriented Thought Process, The, Adobe Reader
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $19.19
- List Price: $23.99
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2003
- Pages: 240
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-7686-5677-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7686-5677-0
The Object-Oriented Thought Process is a concise and readable primer. Matt Weisfeld's years of programming, teaching, and writing have given him a flair for presenting highly technical topics in a clear and interesting manner. He is able to blend abstract concepts with ingenious examples and clear illustrations to quickly teach powerful OOP techniques. The code examples are written in Java and UML but are designed in such a way that a reader with no previous experience will still understand them. The Object-Oriented Thought Process is a clear and accessible alternative to the often dry and overly dense books available on the market today.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design with Applications, 3rd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $47.99