Microsoft Security Essentials User Manual is the unofficial user's manual for Microsoft's new free anti-malware program. It shows users how to use MSE to safeguard your computer from viruses and spyware, how to download and configure MSE, how to manually scan for malware, how to keep the program updated, and how to schedule regular maintenance.
• Understand the malware threat
• Download and install MSE
• Configure MSE for your system
• Set up automatic scanning
• Use real-time protection
• Configure advanced options
• Update your copy of MSE
• Scan your system
• Learn how automatic scans differ from custom scans
• View your scanning history and eliminate threats
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.