This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Renowned Excel experts Bill Jelen (MrExcel) and Michael Alexander help you crunch data from any source with Excel 2019 pivot tables.
Use Excel 2019 pivot tables and pivot charts to produce powerful, dynamic reports in minutes instead of hours, to take control of your data and your business. Even if you’ve never created a pivot table before, this book will help you leverage all their remarkable flexibility and analytical power–including valuable improvements in Excel 2019 and Excel in Office 365. Drawing on more than 45 combined years of Excel experience, Bill Jelen and Michael Alexander offer practical “recipes” for solving real business problems, help you avoid common mistakes, and present tips and tricks you’ll find nowhere else.
By reading this book, you will:
• Master easy, powerful ways to create, customize, change, and control pivot tables
• Control all future pivot tables using new pivot table defaults
• Transform huge data sets into clear summary reports
• Instantly highlight your most profitable customers, products, or regions
• Use Power Query to quickly import, clean, shape, and analyze disparate data sources
• Build geographical pivot tables with 3D Map
• Construct and share state-of-the-art dynamic dashboards
• Revamp analyses on the fly by dragging and dropping fields
• Build dynamic self-service reporting systems
• Share your pivot tables with colleagues
• Create data mashups using the full Power Pivot capabilities of Excel 2019 and Excel in Office 365
• Automate pivot tables with macros and VBA
• Save time by adapting reports with GetPivotData
• Discover today’s most useful pivot table tips and shortcuts
Download the sample pages (includes Chapter 4)
Introduction1 Pivot Table Fundamentals2 Creating a Basic Pivot Table3 Customizing a Pivot Table4 Grouping, Sorting, and Filtering Pivot Data5 Performing Calculations in Pivot Tables6 Using Pivot Charts and Other Visualizations7 Analyzing Disparate Data Sources with Pivot Tables8 Sharing Dashboards with Power BI9 Using Cube Formulas with the Data Model or OLAP Data10 Unlocking Features with the Data Model and Power Pivot11 Analyzing Geographic Data with 3D Map12 Enhancing Pivot Table reports with Macros13 Using VBA to Create Pivot Tables14 Advanced Pivot Table Tips and Techniques15 Dr. Jekyll and Mr. GetPivotData