Additional sample videos, individual lessons and other formats are available here.
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Actual product comes full screen and in high resolution.
Lesson 8: You are going to learn how to access and use many of the sensors which are available in Windows 8 devices.
• Learn how to access the camera to take pictures and videos.
• Learn how to use the inclinometer in order to measure movement in terms of pitch, roll and yaw
• Use the light sensor in order to measure the ambient light around your device
• Explore how to use the gyrometer in order to measure the angularly velocity of the device on its x, y and z axis
• Finally we will end this lesson by learning how to measure acceleration forces on our device by using the accelerometer