iPhone Pocket Guide, The, 4th Edition
- Your Price: $9.59
- List Price: $11.99
About Watermarked eBooks
This PDF will be accessible from your Account page after purchase and requires the free Adobe® Reader® software to read it.
The eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Watermarked eBook FAQ
- Copyright 2010
- Pages: 312
- Edition: 4th
- ISBN-10: 0-321-67926-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-67926-0
Here is your essential companion to Apple’s iPhone! The iPhone Pocket Guide, Fourth Edition covers all iPhone models including the new iPhone 3G S. The iPhone Pocket Guide, Fourth Edition was written based on the iPhone 3.0 software and the iPhone 3G S, and the content accurately reflects the design of your iPhone 3G S and how you will use it. Author Christopher Breen has been covering the iPod and iPhone from the first day of their releases. This affordably priced Pocket Guide incorporates snappy writing and eye-catching graphics as Breen steers you through how to:
- Set up and quickly start using your phone/iPod/Internet device.
- Download applications from the App Store.
- Make and receive calls and send text messages with your phone.
- Keep everything in sync between your Windows PC or Mac and your iPhone.
- E-mail family and friends using your carrier’s wireless network or a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Listen to songs and podcasts, and watch movies and TV shows (and YouTube!).
- Browse the Web using the built-in Safari browser.
- Figure out where you are with the iPhone’s location services.
- Fix common problems, and learn what to do if you can’t fix them yourself.
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase