Home & Office Computing
iPad 2 Project Book, The
- Your Price: $15.99
- List Price: $19.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2012
- Pages: 240
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-277987-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-277987-6
Using your iPad is not a passive activity. With its stunning touchscreen, front and back cameras, and sweeping collection of apps, the iPad 2 is perfect for doing stuff--for building, creating, and organizing. Want to plan an event? Manage your mail and calendars? Capture and edit a video? Even build a wiki? You can do all that and more with your iPad. In this practical hands-on guide, you'll learn how to:
- Build a recipe scrapbook: Write up recipes in Pages (or find recipes using one of the useful recipe apps) and import pictures of the dish to go with the recipe in your scrapbook. Even learn iPad kitchen tips!
- Plan a vacation: Buy tickets, find destination activities, and map out directions.
- Master your media: Stream videos with AirPlay, buy or rent videos from the iTunes Store, compose and record a song, and edit your own movie.
- Get smarter: Learn another language by using Google's Translate page and building an illustrated deck of flash cards with common words and phrases.
Plus many more useful projects--both big and small--to help you do stuff with your iPad.
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase