Operating Systems, Server
Inside Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Your Price: $44.79
- List Price: $55.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 784
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-6709-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-6709-9
Dig into the architecture and internals of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012—with firsthand insights from the team that designed and developed it. Targeted for solution developers and system implementers, this guide focuses on programming and customization capabilities—including key architectural principles, the application model, framework, and tools.
- Architecture and development environment, including MorphX
- Microsoft Visual Studio tools for Microsoft Dynamics AX
- X++ programming language
- Microsoft SQL Server reporting and analytics
- Core development concepts
- Extending and customizing Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Performance and security considerations
- Best practices
Note: Readers should have working knowledge of SQL and OOP concepts to gain max benefit from this book.
Table of Contents
- Part I: A Tour of the Development Environment
- Chapter 1: Architectural Overview
- Chapter 2: The MorphX Development Environment and Tools
- Chapter 3: Microsoft Dynamics AX and .NET
- Chapter 4: The X++ Programming Language
- Part II: Developing with Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Chapter 5: Designing the User Experience
- Chapter 6: The Microsoft Dynamics AX Client
- Chapter 7: Enterprise Portal
- Chapter 8: Workflow in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Chapter 9: Reporting in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Chapter 10: BI and Analytics
- Chapter 11: Security, Licensing, and Configuration
- Chapter 12: Microsoft Dynamics AX Services and Integration
- Chapter 13: Performance
- Chapter 14: Extending Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Chapter 15: Testing
- Chapter 16: Customizing and Adding Help
- Part III: Under the Hood
- Chapter 17: The Database Layer
- Chapter 18: The Batch Framework
- Chapter 19: Application Domain Frameworks
- Chapter 20: Reflection
- Chapter 21: Application Models
- Resources for Code Upgrade
- About the authors
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase