Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Easy Computer Basics, Windows Vista Edition, Adobe Reader
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $14.39
- List Price: $17.99
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2008
- Dimensions: 8 X 10
- Pages: 264
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-7686-8268-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7686-8268-7
See it done. Do it yourself. It’s that Easy! Easy Computer Basics, Windows Vista Edition teaches you the fundamentals to help you get the most from your computer hardware and software. Fully illustrated steps with simple instructions guide you through each task, building the skills you need to do what you want to do. No need to feel intimidated; we’ll hold your hand every step of the way.
Learn how to…
- Set up and configure your new computer system
- Upgrade your computer with new hardware and software
- Use Windows Vista--and personalize it just for you
- Connect to the Internet for web surfing, email, and instant messaging
- Manage and edit digital photos with Windows Photo Gallery
- Play, copy, and burn your own music CDs--and download music from the Internet to play on your iPod
- Protect your family and your computer from viruses, spam, and spyware
- Set up a wireless home network and share your Internet connection with multiple computers
Easy steps guide you through each task.
Items you select or click are shown in bold.
Each step is fully illustrated.
Covers: General Computing
User Level: Beginning
Part 1: Understanding How Your Computer Works 2
Part 2: Setting Up and Using a Desktop PC 14
Part 3: Setting Up and Using a Notebook PC 28
Part 4: Using Microsoft Windows Vista 38
Part 5: Working with Files and Folders 62
Part 6: Using Microsoft Word 78
Part 7: Connecting to the Internet 96
Part 8: Setting Up a Wireless Home Network 132
Part 9: Playing Music and Movies 150
Part 10: Working with Digital Photos 168
Part 11: Adding New Devices to Your System 190
Part 12: Protecting Your Computer 200
Part 13: Taking Care of Your Computer 214
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- How to Transfer Data to a New Windows 8 Computer (Que Video)
- Downloadable Video $23.99
- Easy Microsoft Windows 7
- Book $17.59