A member of the PH OD Series! This is a practical guide to developing higher levels of performance in large organizations through changes in strategy, organization design, and culture. Designing Organizations for High Performance fills the gap between theory and practice on how to improve the performance of organizations by offering an “insider’s view” of how it had been done successfully in organizations like Procter & Gamble.
1. Understanding How Organizations Function.
2. An Organization Performance Model.
3. The Assessment Process.
4. The Design Process.
5. Approaches to Specific Design Issues.
6. Managing Cultural Change.
7. Design Renewal: A Challenge to All.