Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CompTIA A+ Exam Cram
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2010
- Pages: 624
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-7897-4773-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7897-4773-0
This is the eBook version of the printed book.
CompTIA A+ Exam Cram, Fourth Edition, is the perfect study guide to help you pass CompTIA’s newly-updated versions of the A+ exams. It provides coverage and practice questions for every exam topic. The book contains an extensive set of practice questions, including 200 printed questions in two full practice exams, while the CD-ROM test engine provides real-time practice and feedback with an additional 200 questions.
Covers the critical information you’ll need to know to score higher on your A+ exams!
- Understand PC components, including motherboards, processors, memory, power, storage, audio, video, and I/O devices
- Install, configure, maintain, troubleshoot, and fix desktop and notebook PC hardware
- Install and configure Windows Vista and other Windows operating systems
- Use Windows utilities to troubleshoot and fix operating system problems
- Understand essential networking technologies, devices, protocols, cabling, and connections
- Set up small office/home office networks, including Internet and Wi-Fi connections
- Troubleshoot and fix failed client-side network connections
- Secure computers and networks, identify security problems, and eliminate viruses and malware
- Detect and solve the most common printing problems
- Perform essential preventive maintenance
- Master essential safety and operational procedures for PC technicians
- Prepare yourself effectively for exam day
CD Features 200 Practice Questions
- Detailed explanations of correct and incorrect answers
- Multiple test modes
- Random questions and order of answers
- Coverage of each A+ exam objective
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.