Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Authorized Cert Guide Premium Edition and Practice Test, 3rd Edition
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 1008
- Edition: 3rd
- Premium Edition eBook
- ISBN-10: 0-7897-4849-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7897-4849-2
Limited Time Offer: Buy the CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Authorized Cert Guide, Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test and receive a 10% off discount code for the CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 exams. To receive your 10% off discount code visit your pearsonITcertification.com Account page, locate the product and click on “Access Bonus Content”.
The exciting new CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Authorized Cert Guide, Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test is a digital-only certification preparation product combining an eBook with enhanced Pearson IT Certification Practice Test. The Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test contains the following items:
- The A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Premium Edition Practice Test, including four full practice exams and enhanced practice test features
- PDF and ePUB formats of the CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Authorized Cert Guide from Pearson IT Certification, which are accessible via your PC, tablet, and smartphone
About the Premium Edition Practice Test
This Premium Edition contains an enhanced version of the Pearson IT Certification Practice Test (PCPT) software with four full practice exams. In addition, it contains all the end-of-chapter assessment questions from the book. This integrated learning package
- Enables you to focus on individual topic areas or take complete, timed exams
- Includes direct links from each question to detailed tutorials to help you understand the concepts behind the questions
- Provides unique sets of exam-realistic practice questions
- Tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most
Pearson IT Certification Practice Test minimum system requirements:
Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), or Windows 7;
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client;
Pentium class 1GHz processor (or equivalent);
512 MB RAM;
650 MB disc space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam
About the Premium Edition eBook
Learn, prepare, and practice for CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 exam success with this CompTIA Authorized Cert Guide from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT Certification learning and a CompTIA Authorized Platinum Partner.
• Master CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 exam topics
• Assess your knowledge with chapter-ending quizzes
• Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Authorized Cert Guide is a best-of-breed study guide. Best-selling authors and expert instructors Mark Soper, Scott Mueller, and David Prowse help you master all the topics you need to know to succeed on your CompTIA 220-801 and 220-802 exams and move into a successful career as an IT technician.
Every feature of this book is designed to support both efficient exam preparation and long-term mastery:
- Includes coverage of the new performance based questions
- Opening topics lists define the topics you’ll need to learn in each chapter, including a list of the official exam objectives covered in that chapter
- Exam Preparation Tasks include reviewing key topics, completing memory tables, defining key terms, working through scenarios, and answering review questions–all designed to help you go beyond simple facts to make sure you master concepts crucial to both passing the exam and enhancing your career
- Key terms defined in a complete glossary explain all the field’s essential terminology
The eBook includes access to sample beep codes to help you learn about these valuable troubleshooting tools, memory tables, and the glossary, all in searchable PDF format. Go to the back pages of your eBook for instructions on how to access this content.
Well regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this CompTIA authorized study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
The CompTIA authorized study guide helps you master all the topics on the A+ exam, including
• Motherboards, processors, RAM, and BIOS
• Power supplies and system cooling
• I/O, input ports, and devices
• Video displays and video cards
• Customized PCs
• Laptops and mobile devices
• Storage devices
• Installing, using, and troubleshooting Windows
• Operational procedures and communications methods
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.