This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Now that you’ve bought the amazing Canon EOS 7D Mark II, you need a book that goes beyond a tour of the camera’s features to show you exactly how to use the camera to take great pictures. With Canon EOS 7D Mark II: From Snapshots to Great Shots, you get the perfect blend of photography instruction and camera reference that will take your images to the next level! Beautifully illustrated with large, vibrant photos, this book teaches you how to take control of your photography to get the image you want every time you pick up the camera.
Follow along with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, photographer and author Jeff Revell, and you will:
And once you’ve got the shot, show it off! Join the book’s Flickr group, share your photos, and discuss how you use your 7D Mark II to get great shots at flickr.com/group/7dmarkii_fromsnapshotstogreatshots.
1. The Canon EOS 7D Mark II Top Ten List: Ten Tips to Make Your Shooting More Productive Right Out of the Box
2. First Things First: A Few Things to Know and Do Before You Begin Taking Pictures
3. The Auto Modes: Getting Started with the Scene/Special Effects Modes
4. The Creative Modes: Taking Your Photography to the Next Level
5. Moving Target: How to Shoot When Your Subject Is in Motion
6. Say Cheese: Settings and Features to Make Great Portraits
7. Landscape Photography: Tips, Tools, and Techniques for Taking Beautiful Landscape Photographs
8. Mood Lighting: Shooting When the Lights Get Low
9. Creative Compositions: Better Photography Starts with Better Composition
10. Lights, Camera, Action: Getting the Most Out of the 7D Mark II’s Video Capabilities
11. Advanced Techniques: Impress Your Family and Friends