Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Blogging to Drive Business: Create and Maintain Valuable Customer Connections, 2nd Edition
- Your Price: $15.99
- List Price: $19.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 6" x 9"
- Pages: 320
- Edition: 2nd
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-310360-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-310360-1
BLOGGING TO DRIVE BUSINESS
USE BLOGGING TO SUPERCHARGE SALES, CUSTOMER LOYALTY, INNOVATION, AND PROFITS
Blogging can help you deepen customer loyalty, reach new customers, gain indispensable feedback, and drive more sales. This no-nonsense guide shows how to craft a business blog that does all that, and more—building your business and increasing your profits. Top e-marketers and business bloggers Eric Butow and Rebecca Bollwitt help you define clear goals, generate the right content with the right tools, attract visitors, build communities, and avoid costly mistakes. They draw on their own extensive experience, as well as the work of innovators from companies such as Intel, Starbucks, ING Direct, Procter & Gamble, and Tumblr.
WHATEVER YOUR ROLE IN THE BUSINESS, YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO:
- Launch a blog that truly represents the best of your business
- Create a comprehensive, long-term blogging strategy to maximize
the return on investment (ROI) from your blog
- Staff your blogging initiative
- Integrate blogs with other offline and online marketing programs,
including social networking websites
- Use your blog to drive customers and prospects to the business
- Push up-to-the-minute information to customers via RSS
- Build a thriving online community—and learn from what it tells you
- Manage comments (and decide whether to have them)
- Operate successful contests and sweepstakes campaigns on your blog
- Utilize podcasts, vlogs, microblogging, and other new techniques
- Gain business value from hot new Web 3.0 technologies, including widgets,
mashups, personal agents, and the Semantic Web
- Track your blog performance, spot and respond to trends, and translate and
report data you receive from your blog
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- SEO Made Easy: Everything You Need to Know About SEO and Nothing More
- eBook (Watermarked) $15.99