Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Agile Software Development, Principles, Patterns, and Practices
- Your Price: $64.00
- List Price: $80.00
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Copyright 2003
- Dimensions: Special (all other)
- Pages: 529
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-597444-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-597444-5
Best selling author and world-renowned software development expert Robert C. Martin shows how to solve the most challenging problems facing software developers, project managers, and software project leaders today.
- This comprehensive, pragmatic tutorial on Agile Development and eXtreme programming, written by one of the founding father of Agile Development:
- Teaches software developers and project managers how to get projects done on time, and on budget using the power of Agile Development.
- Uses real-world case studies to show how to of plan, test, refactor, and pair program using eXtreme programming.
- Contains a wealth of reusable C++ and Java code.
- Focuses on solving customer oriented systems problems using UML and Design Patterns.
Robert C. Martin is President of Object Mentor Inc. Martin and his team of software consultants use Object-Oriented Design, Patterns, UML, Agile Methodologies, and eXtreme Programming with worldwide clients. He is the author of the best-selling book Designing Object-Oriented C++ Applications Using the Booch Method (Prentice Hall, 1995), Chief Editor of, Pattern Languages of Program Design 3 (Addison Wesley, 1997), Editor of, More C++ Gems (Cambridge, 1999), and co-author of XP in Practice, with James Newkirk (Addison-Wesley, 2001). He was Editor in Chief of the C++ Report from 1996 to 1999. He is a featured speaker at international conferences and trade shows.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- Extreme Software Engineering A Hands-On Approach
- Book $57.80