• This is the best-selling guide to Adobe’s powerful motion graphics program, fully updated for the 2015 release.
• Includes 14 hands-on lessons that use clear, step-by-step instructions with screenshots to teach students key concepts for creating cinematic visual effects and sophisticated motion graphics using After Effects CC.
• Online components include all lesson files plus video-enhanced Web Edition of the book.
• Classroom in a Book is the official training series from Adobe Systems Inc., developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
This Web Edition is available for free with the purchase of the Adobe After Effects CC Classroom in a Book (2015 release) print book or eBook. A Web Edition is an electronic version of the book that can be accessed with any Internet connection from your account on www.peachpit.com. This Web Edition includes 10 hours of step-by-step video tutorials and interactive review questions. As Adobe releases new features for Creative Cloud customers, the content of the Web Edition will be updated to accommodate the changes. Note: Web Editions cannot be viewed on an eReader. To view this book on an eReader, please purchase an eBook.
Creative professionals who seek the fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe After Effects CC (2015 release) choose this Classroom in a Book® from the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks. This series offers what no other book or training program does—an official training series from Adobe Systems Incorporated, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
Adobe After Effects CC Classroom in a Book (2015 release) contains 14 lessons that cover the basics and beyond, providing countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. You can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you. As with all Classroom in a Book products, online companion files include all the necessary assets you need to complete the projects featured in each lesson.
Learn how to use Adobe After Effects CC to create, manipulate, and optimize motion graphics for film, video, DVD, the web, and mobile devices. Gain hands-on experience animating text and images, customizing a wide range of effects, rotoscoping, and correcting color. Learn to create 3D content with both After Effects and Maxon Cinema 4D Lite (included with the software).
What you need to use this product: Adobe After Effects CC (2015 release) software, for either Windows or Mac OS. (Software not included.)
1. Getting to Know the Workflow
2. Creating a Basic Animation Using Effects and Presets
3. Animating Text
4. Working with Shape Layers
5. Animating a Multimedia Presentation
6. Animating Layers
7. Working with Masks
8. Distorting Objects with the Puppet Tools
9. Using the Roto Brush Tool
10. Performing Color Correction
11. Using 3D Features
12. Working with the 3D Camera Tracker
13. Advanced Editing Techniques
14. Rendering and Outputting
Appendix: General Keyboard Shortcuts