The Addison-Wesley Professional Computing Series
The Addison-Wesley Professional Computing Series was created in 1990 to provide serious programmers and networking professionals with well-written and practical reference books. There are few places to turn for accurate and authoritative books on current and cutting-edge technology. We hope that our books will help you understand the state of the art in programming languages, operating systems, and networks.
Consulting Editor Brian W. Kernighan and eight to twelve other experts, review each manuscript.
Showing 21-30 of 45
Sort by Date | Title
- Go Programming Language, The
- eBook (Watermarked) $25.59
- Large-Scale C++ Software Design
- Book $59.99
- Mathematical Foundations of Computer Networking
- eBook (Watermarked) $54.39
- Practical Java™ Programming Language Guide
- Book $31.96
- Practice of Programming, The
- eBook (Watermarked) $31.99