Home > Blogs > CISSP Questions of the Week

CISSP Questions of the Week

These CISSP Questions of the Week questions and answers were developed by Shon Harris and the Logical Security development team. We hope you find this to be a helpful resource. Simply select the "Click Here" under each question to find the answer.

1.  Which of the following is not a responsibility of the memory manager within an operating system?

       A. Relocation
       B. Protection
       C. Sharing
       D. Process organization

       Click Here for the Answer

******************************************************************************

2. Based on quantitative calculations, the company has determined that by implementing a better firewall, they will reduce their risk exposure by 80 percent.  What does the other 20 percent represent?

   A. Single loss expectancy
   B. Annualized loss expectancy
   C. Residual risk
   D. Vulnerability percentage

       Click Here for the Answer

******************************************************************************

3. A new variant to traditional e-mail spam has emerged on VoIP networks, commonly known as ______________________.

       A. Zeus messages
       B. Session migration messages
       C. SPIT
       D. Tunneling spam

       Click Here for the Answer

Become an InformIT Member

Take advantage of special member promotions, everyday discounts, quick access to saved content, and more! Join Today.