Douglas C. Schmidt
Dr. Douglas C. Schmidt is the original developer of ACE and The ACE ORB (TAO). He is a professor at Vanderbilt University, where he studies patterns, optimizations, middleware, and model-based tools for distributed real-time and embedded systems. He is a former editor-in-chief of C++ Report and columnist for C/C++ Users Journal.
- Design Patterns in Java LiveLessons (Video Training), Downloadable Version
- Downloadable Video $239.99
- C++ Network Programming, Volume 2: Systematic Reuse with ACE and Frameworks
- eBook (Watermarked) $41.59
- C++ Network Programming, Volume I: Mastering Complexity with ACE and Patterns
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39