John E. Bell
Chad W. Autry (Knoxville, TN), Assoc. Prof. of Logistics, Univ. of Tennessee, has published 40+ supply chain research studies. He holds leadership roles with the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals, is a director at the Warehousing Education and Research Council, and edits two journals.
Thomas J. Goldsby (Columbus, OH) is Prof. of Logistics at Ohio State. He has published 50+ research studies and is Executive Editor of Logistics Quarterly.
John E. Bell (Knoxville,TN), Asst. Prof. of Logistics at Univ. of Tennessee, researches supply chain network design. He was a USAF logistics/maintenance officer for 20 years.
- Learn the Impact of Global Trends (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $135.99
- Managing the Global Supply Chain (Collection)
- eBook (Watermarked) $95.99
- Global Macrotrends and Their Impact on Supply Chain Management: Strategies for Gaining Competitive Advantage
- eBook (Watermarked) $67.99