Craig M. Vogel
Craig M. Vogel is a professor in the School of Design and director of the Center for Design Research and Innovation in the college of Design Architecture, Art and Planning at the University of Cincinnati. He has developed an approach to design that integrates teaching and research. He has worked with a variety of companies as a consultant for new product development and strategic planning.
- How to Become Innovative
- eBook (Watermarked) $63.99
- Business Innovation Insights (Collection), 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $98.39
- Definitive Guide to Effective Innovation (Collection), The
- eBook (Watermarked) $106.39