Home > Articles > Certification > Cisco Certification > CCNP Security / CCSP
CCNP Security / CCSP
Sort by Date | Title
- CCSP SNRS Exam Self-Study: Mitigating Layer 2 Attacks
Christian Degu, Greg Bastien, Sara Nasseh
- Jul 7, 2006
- This excerpt from the official Cisco SNRS study guide discusses Layer 2 attacks, mitigations, best practices, and functionality within the scope of the CCSP SNRS exam framework.
- CCSP Cisco Secure PIX Firewall Advanced Exam: CiscoWorks Management Center for Firewalls
Greg Bastien, Earl Carter, Christian Degu
- Jan 7, 2005
- To help you prepare for the CCSP Cisco Secure PIX Firewall Advanced Exam, this chapter provides information on using CiscoWorks with Firewall MC.
- CCSP CSI Exam Certification: SAFE IP Telephony Design
Ido Dubrawsky, Paul Grey
- Dec 30, 2004
- This chapter will help you prepare for the CCSP CSI Exam, with a focus on SAFE IP Telephony Design. Sample questions are included to help you study.
- CCSP Self-Study: Advanced AAA Security for Cisco Router Networks
- May 21, 2004
- For CCSP candidates, John Roland discusses Cisco Secure ACS 3.0 for Windows 2000/NT Servers, Cisco Secure ACS for UNIX, and the security services of TACACS+, RADIUS, and Kerberos.
- Securing Cisco Routers
Raman Sud, Ken Edelman
- Dec 12, 2003
- Learn the different ways you can provide additional security to your Cisco network by setting up encrypted passwords, turning off all unwanted services, configuring different access levels, and using different access lists to filter all unwanted traffic out of your network and mitigate spoofing and DoS threats.
- Identifying Cisco Network Threats
- Dec 5, 2003
- To become a Cisco Certified Security Professional you need to understand all kinds of threats to your network. Learn to identify threats by their origin and by their type.
- Cisco VPN 3000 Concentrator Hardware
- Nov 13, 2003
- It is important to understand the hardware aspects of the Cisco VPN 3000 Concentrator hardware series. David Minutella explains what you'll need to know about them to pass the CCSP CSVPN Exam.
- Basics of the PIX Firewall
- Nov 7, 2003
- There are several areas of a network in a secure environment; the most common are the inside, the outside, and the DMZ firewalls that help divide and control traffic between them. Cisco has designed the PIX series of firewalls to be the primary devices for performing these functions. This chapter covers the basics of the PIX firewall areas that connect to the firewall—the trusted, untrusted, and DMZ.
- The Cisco Certified Security Professional
- Oct 31, 2003
- CCSP Cisco Secure VPN Exam: Remote Access Configuration
John Roland, Mark Newcomb
- May 23, 2003
- Getting Started with the Cisco PIX Firewall
Christian Degu, Greg Bastien
- Apr 11, 2003