If you're a publisher, then I don't have to tell you there is no shortage of content in your world. But do you truly know how to leverage all the content you have? Even more so, do you know where to find all the hidden content you may have?
Remember, content comes from a variety of sources, such as text, audio, and video.
Sometimes, content is right under our nose…we just don’t know where to look for it. Today, I’m going to point you in the right direction and give you some great ideas where to find your ‘hidden treasures’ and use it to help drive traffic to your website which in turn can be monetized for sales and leads.
You can leverage content and repurpose it from the following sources:
- Old newsletter (ezine) issues or articles
- Old bonus materials such as free reports, bulletins, and white papers
- Old products or kit components
- Past teleseminars
- Past webinars or webcasts
- Past presentations such as PowerPoint slides
- Preview recorded speeches at tradeshows or other events
- Interview transcripts
- Fulfillment materials
- Conference call notes or transcripts
- Your own website’s content, such as in a news, Q&A or FAQ section of your website
- Press releases