- 1. Use Twitter Search
- 2. Connect with People in Your Industry with Twellow
- 3. Track Local Users on Twitter
- 4. Use Hootsuite to Manage Multiple Social Accounts.
- 5. Use Twitalyer to Track Untold Amounts of Data
- 6. Use CoTweet to Organize Your Team
- 7. Use Tweet Chat
- 8. Reply. Reply. Reply.
- 9. Measure Traffic to Your Blog
- 10. Use Columns and Search Feeds
4. Use Hootsuite to Manage Multiple Social Accounts.
Use Hootsuite for productivity. Hootsuite allows you to pre-post Tweets to be sent out throughout the day. The important thing to remember is that you need to be involved in the conversation. If you are not there to interact with your followers there really is not a point for using the tool. However, it does help for those random tweets to stay in front of your followers.