- Memorizing Transactions
- Memorizing a Group of Transactions
- Using Memorized Transactions
- Scheduling Recurring Transactions
- Uses for Scheduled Transactions
- Add a Memorized Transaction to Your Icon Bar
- Changing Memorized and Scheduled Transactions
- Removing Memorized Transactions
- Setting Reminders Preferences
- Using Reminders
Removing Memorized Transactions
The time might come when you no longer need a transaction you memorized. Maybe you’ve finished paying the monthly car payments, or maybe you’ve purchased a building or moved out and are through paying rent. When that time comes, remove the transactions you no longer need from your Memorized Transaction List and also remove the reminders for those transactions so that you no longer see the transactions on your reminders list.
- Press Ctrl+T to open the Memorized Transaction List window.
- Click once on the transaction you want to remove.
- Click the Memorized Transaction button at the bottom of the window, and then select Delete Memorized Transaction.
- Click OK when asked if you are sure you want to delete the memorized transaction.